Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Using Web Bond Temporary Adhesive Spray and Goo Away Cleaner

Do you use temporary adhesive spray? Have you tried Web Bond? This innovative adhesive has very little overspray and bastes your projects perfectly.

Have you every gotten a little overzealous with your spray? You can clean nonporous surfaces with Goo Away - a spray made especially for use with temporary adhesive sprays.

Watch this video to learn more about these great products!




Visit your local sewing or quilting shop to purchase Web Bond or Goo Away.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I was needing a product that wouldn't cause an asthma attack. Blessings, Susan Fryman

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Raina Ping from dubia, I contacted Mr Osman Loan company for a business loan amount of S$200,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to

    my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I

    I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email
    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    Mr Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete